Stillpoints Aperture II
The Stillpoints Aperture II is the only acoustical product that will give you both absorption and diffusion at the first reflection points of a system. And you want both!
- The Aperture II's unique trapping system captures an area of waveform much broader than its small surface area would suggest.
- The Aperture II can be used to trap waveforms either facing the wall or, facing away from the wall.
- The Aperture II effectively increases soundstage width and depth. This is especially true for smaller rooms. (See the Michael Fremer review in Stereophile, Feb 2016.)
- The Aperture II will increase the dimensional perspective of the image structure.
- The Aperture II focuses music and voice without room boundary.
Room treatment is an absolute necessity for getting the best out of your system, and Choice Audio highly recommends Stillpoint.
Choose from three “STANDARD” natural wood frame species: Oak, Cherry, & Walnut.