EMM Labs DV2 Integrated DAC
The DV2 builds on EMM Labs’ ground breaking technology used in our flagship, multi-award winning DA2 converter by integrating EMM’s high resolution volume control system (VControl™) into our discrete, single bit converter.
VControl™ maintains the input signal without re-quantization allowing for complete transparency at any volume setting, wide attenuation range, and no loss of audio resolution.
Shipping times may vary between 1 to 4 weeks depending on vendor supply and other factors. Please text or call 651-217-2083 to find the most accurate fulfillment times.
We can pass a 2.5% savings on to you by avoiding Credit Cards and using the Bank Transfer Option. Contact email@example.com or call us at 651-217-2083 to learn more.
Will this product work in my system? We want you to feel great about your purchase. Many of our products are eligible for a ten day home audition. This allows you to test out the product in your home system, risk free, before you buy. Call or email for details.
16xDSD MDAC2™ and MDAT2™ DSP
MDAC2™ is the worlds first fully discrete single-bit D-to-A converter with an internal conversion rate of 1024fs (16xDSD) and is completely free of inherent non-linearity that plagues every mass market chip created to date.
Our MDAT2™ DSP has been refined and updated to synergistically work with the MDAC2™. The MDAT2™ DSP performs real-time transient detection in addition to processing and up-conversion of all incoming audio before being sent to the MDAC2™ for conversion.
USB Isolation, MFAST™ and MCLK2™
The USB interface includes EMM’s proprietary hardware galvanic isolation. In combination with MFAST™, our high-speed asynchronous jitter removal technology and and MCLK2™ our custom built clock, jitter is completely removed from the conversion process.
The DV2 features a multitude of inputs and support for PCM up to 24bit/192kHz, DSD, 2xDSD, DXD, and for the first time in any EMM Labs product, MQA® via USB.
With its redesigned analog and digital systems, integrated high resolution volume control, discrete componentry, and user-friendly operation, the DV2 can be connected directly to the amplification stage in any high fidelity system with ease. Designed and manufactured in Canada for the digital audio enthusiast.
“Of all the DACs I've heard in my reference system, the EMM Labs DV2 delivered the smoothest, most naturally warm, most consistently engaging and non-fatiguing reproduction of music. Its image size, resolution, and bass were up there with the very best. More than anything else, the difference in sound between the DV2 and other DACs at or near its price that I've heard was akin to the experience of hearing the same music performed by the same forces in different halls.”
• Proprietary & discrete dual differential D-to-A converters (MDAC2™)
• New high resolution volume control system with High/Low output gain control (VControl™)
• Latest generation Meitner Digital Audio Translator signal processing technology (MDAT2™)
• Enhanced technology for instant signal acquisition and jitter-free performance (MFAST™)
• Proprietary asynchronous clocking system (MCLK2™)
• USB interface with custom hardware galvanic isolation
• Up to 24bit/192kHz & DSD support over all inputs
• 2xDSD, DXD (352/384kHz) & MQA® support over USB
• User controlled signal polarity
• Custom aerospace-grade ceramic circuit boards
• EMM Optilink for connection to an EMM transport
• Precision-machined aluminum chassis & remote control
• Service USB port for future software upgrades
• RS-232 serial port for wired remote control
EMM Optilink (CD/SACD)
AES/EBU, 2x S/PDIF Coax, 2x S/PDIF, TOS & USB up to
24bit/192kHz and DSD
USB also supports 2xDSD, DXD (352/384kHz) & MQA®
Stereo Analog Outputs:
XLR and RCA
300 ohms balanced (XLR)
150 ohms unbalanced (RCA)
Output Levels (High/Low):
XLR outputs: 7.0/5.0V (+19.1/16.2dBu)
RCA outputs: 3.5/2.5V (+13.1/10.2dBu)
W x D x H: 438 x 400 x 161mm